NEW YURR

A couple of days ago I started a post about my year and went back in detail for every month that passed. I decided I didn't feel like adding pictures and links and all that jazz so i'm not going to do it. Lazy, I know. Man, it feels so good to be in Utah. Put me anywhere in Utah and you have a happy girl on your hands. I fell in love with this place over the summer, and though Provo isn't Logan, I am feeling the love already.
As for the New Year, Happy New Years Eve everyone!! I'm not sure what is happening tonight... being new to Provo we have no idea where there are parties or anything so we have now plans. My dear Jane did invite us to be with her and I'm hoping we will do that. Mostly because it's looking like we either go be with her, or stay here and sleep away the New Years. LAME. It should be fun though, either way (I hope).
I applied for probably 10 or so jobs yesterday, just on a whim. I'm going to hopefully stop by my friend Janaye's work and apply there. She said they are hiring and I need to come in SOON.
All I know is that I'm pretty happy. I just need to, in this new year, make it happen. I need to make it happen.
Happy New Years to You and Yours!!


Comments

  1. Happy New Year's!!! I don't know what I will be doing tonight either but if you are looking for parties I know there will be one at the OZZ Freedom BLVD. in Provo from 9pm-4am. It's a modest and no alcohol dance club. And if you wanna head up to Salt Lake there will be another party at the Studio 600. I'm sure you can Google map it for driving directions. :) Have fun tonight girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are happy!

    You know what you need to make happen? Calby. That is what.

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts