Kreative- Blogger

My dear blogging friend Ashton tagged me to do this Kreative- Blogger post. So, I decided to do so, of course... I'm not much of a award receiver, blog poster, kind of lady.. so I decided to just do it in a different way. :D I'm going to tell you all some things you don't know about me, or that you may not know about me, depending on who you are.
So here we go...

1. I love to sit and take pictures of myself on photobooth ALL DAY LONG. It makes me happy. I think it's because it reminds me of my childhood. When I was little when we went shopping I would go up to the mirrors in department stores and dance and make faces at myself, I was a really cute kid.

2. I am in love with Diet Coke. It is like nectar from the gods.
3. When I was in high school I went to school for friends, and student council. I was senior class president, and I was on the state board for Nevada student councils. I was Vice President, it was pretty awesome.
4. I hate it when other people touch me with their feet. It is so gross, and so uncalled for.
5. The word FANTASY coming from certain people's lips, gives me the heebie jeebies. Ugh I just got the creeps.
6. I take 10 minute or less showers, I don't like showering at all. AT ALL, yeah I like being clean, but the whole process.. it's just annoying.
7. I love to watch Future Missionaries give their farewell talks, because they are so incredibly awkward that it makes me giddy and I can't stop laughing and cringing and just... oh it is joy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I will have to do a post about it. haha It's so funny.


Seven things you didn't know, or did, just depends! :D I love it... its fun Okay, I'm making no sense now, because I'm watching TV but I wanted to post about seven blogs that I love to read and could read all-the-time... so here they are...

1. Remarks from Sparks- something she said a while back really has made me think A LOT I'm not sure if I liked what she said, but she does make you think and she is so honest.
2. Aubrey- She is really funny, and really awesome. I like her lots..
3. Kaylen- I wait and wait for her to post sometimes, because she writes just honest to goodness and she is amazing. One day, soon we will be real life friends.
4. Ashton- of course Ashton, because she is awesome and just so fun! Her blog is really cute and she is an awesome girl with so much to say! Plus she has awesome music on her blog.
5. Alexandria- My favorite twitter friend is also a blogger, which makes me just so excited! She is the coolest Democrat I know!
6. Jordan- My sister's blog is awesome.. I made the header, and she is hilar. She says stuff like kick-ass and sexy. Read it, love it.
7. Natalie- Oh my heck, this girl is so awesome. Still in high school, but so mature for her age, but she also know how to be immature and be herself! I love her. LOVE her.

Comments

  1. Dear Shelby~
    You made my day.. I won't lie today was a ROUGH day, but knowing that you enjoy my blog makes me smile. much love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures crack me up! The Warhol-esque one is awesome!

    Please, do a post about the Future Missionaries farewell talks! Since I have no idea what you are talking about!

    Thanks for liking me AND my blog! I love being a cool Democrat! I also love me some Republican Shelby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the Warhol picture! (well all of them really) and I agree with Alexandria comment, I need you to explain the whole farewell thing!

    I also hate showers, but I love being clean....it is such a drag!

    Also, the other day I voted for your long hair...but I'm officially changing my mind and saying I like it short....if you really want my opinion :)

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh golly, what did I say now?

    Thanks for the extraordinary compliment of being on your List of Seven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I completely agree with the awkwardness that is new missionaries giving their farewell talks. It's funny, because they're normally not awkward when they're just talking to you, but they are when they're speaking. But it's the opposite when they come back. You listen to them speak when they get home, and they are generally calm and collected. But talking to them afterwards can be incredibly awkward! Quite the phenomenon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts