Fuhtehwha?!

You know those things that happen to you, and no one but you knows about them? You are the only one that witnesses it take place, they are totally crazy and kind of life changing and it's ridiculous, all at the same time. I like to call those Embarrassing moments, but you can call them whatever your little heart desires. I have so many of those.

Like, about two weeks ago when I was walking from my bedroom into my bathroom and my hair curlers cord was on the ground on the rug. I was just walking, minding my own business then BAM. I stepped on the outlet piece, STRAIGHT into the middle of my foot. I was down on the ground. The puncture to my foot literally "brought me to my knees". I couldn't scream it hurt so bad. I just sat on the ground in pain.

Or how last night I went to use the restroom and I was wearing a long scarf. I didn't feel like taking it off so I didn't, and when I got up from the el toliete I stepped on it. Pulling myself by the neck almost to my knees. It was ridiculous! That is when I thought, man... I need to put these moments in pen. They are totally classic! I laughed my pants nearly off. Well, er, um... haha

Then there are littler things, like when you go to get in your pajamas at night and you take your pants off and realize the zipper was down. How long did you actually go with your zipper down? Did you look like a complete fool the entire night? Obviously you did, but seriously???

Everyone has moments like these. I think they are what make life a little bit more interesting. Most of the time, I hate these moments, in the moment, because they are usually when I'm running late or having a bad day. Like one day, I was in a rush. I put on tights.. HOLE IN THE KNEE! I bought then two days before... say what? My scarf gets stuck in the car door, = Shelby being choked. My sisters dog bites a hole in my sweater. Fuhtehwha? I trip over the rug, my zippers down, and HELLO fatty zit on my face! BUT tis the the season to be Jolly! and Jolly I will be! :D

Comments

  1. At least you're a girl. You have no manly bits that could fall out if the zipper is undone. It hasn't happened to me, but it more embarrassing for a guy.

    And Huzzah for being jolly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby, I love your blog! Kaylen introduced me to it, and i cant stop reading because your so funny but so honest. i love it! hope you have a great day and that you dont choke on your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally went to put my PJ's on the other night and my zipper was down...all I could was facepalm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing... seriously.

    I hate when I'm at work and notice these things.. like the big zit or my zipper down. Then I feel especially lame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, you are obviously NOT alone on this front! I have things like this happen to me all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny is it that you really almost choked your own self with your scarf. That is classic. Next time you do something embarrassing like that make sure some one is around to laugh at you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts