Feature Friday: Jordan Lee

My sister Jordan is the coolest, and I'm pretty sure she has done feature friday like, twelve times... but I love her, and she is amazing. So her is her blog just clickty click here. This Feautre is based on the Proust questionairre so it's a little more serious, but it just shows you who my sister is, for real. I love her. I think she might be the prettiest girl alive, and when people mistake me for her... I'm so flattered.

(This is Jordan and her husband Ross, love, love, love!)
1. GREATEST FEAR:
Not being able to have what I want the most. An eternal family with lots of kids running around driving Ross and I crazy.
2.WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND?
Regret. Not doing things the right way the first time. It would have been a lot easier to say sorry and swollow my pride back then. Hope. Knowing that if I can actually grow a set and swallow my pride I can have it all.
3.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OCCUPATION?(WAY OF SPENDING TIME)
As of right now my favorite thing to do is spend time with my little family. Ross, Daizy, and Ace. I don't care what we are doing just being together is the best.
4.WHICH LIVING PERSON DO YOU MOST ADMIRE?
My BFF Laura. She is one of the strongest people I have ever met. She is like a freaking rock. She takes challenges head on and is hard core.
5.WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO?
Percy Jackson. He isn't your normal hero. He is a teenage boy that is just trying to make it through life. He wants to feel excepted and loved. He is always underestemated but always comes out on top. I think most people feel like Percy on a weekly basis.
6.WHO ARE YOUR REAL-LIFE HEROES?
I have a couple:
Ross: No matter what he always makes it happen. If I need something he does it. If I need someone to take a nap with he is my guy. If I am having a rotten day and need to vent to someone he is my man. He is my everything.
Dad: My dad is the greatest dad ever. I remember being little and knowing that no matter what I needed my dad would be their for me. He has always been a source of comfort for me. One hug from my dad and I know it will be ok.
Ashley G: Really I have no clue how she does what she does. She is amazing and is a great source of strength for me. She knows why.
7.WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION?
I know I will get some O no she didn't thoughts from this, but I would have to say Ross. He is my everything. I really have nothing worldly that I would be crushed if I lost. If I lost Ross I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning, I wouldn't be able to smile.
8.WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU HAPPIEST?
I would have to say right now is the happiest time in my life. I have a great relashionship with my husband and my family. Times are hard right now, but they could be a lot worse.
9.WHAT IS YOUR MOST OBVIOUS CHARACTERISTIC?
When you first meet me I am shy. I don't open up easily it takes me a while to be myself. But after I know you I would say sarcastic.
10.WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE (HATE) IN YOURSELF?
I am lazy. I don't do anything until the last possible second.
11.WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE IN OTHERS?
People that no matter what can't be happy. No matter what you do for them it is never good enough. They could win 10 million dollars and be pissed as hell because they have to pay taxes. That bugs the crap out of me.
12.WHAT DO YOU MOST DISLIKE ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE?
My flat chest. If I could change one thing I would take bigger boobs. I know it is silly but one day I will have a nice rack.
13.ON WHAT OCCASION DO YOU LIE?
I think everyone lies. If you say you never lie, you are lieing. I tell myself the kinda lies I tell are harmless. I lie to make people feel better about themselves. Example: You could invite me over for dinner and fill my plate to the top with stuff that I hate, and I would eat every bite of it not to hurt your feelings. And yes I have done that before.
14.WHICH WORDS OR PHRASES DO YOU MOST OVER-USE?
Shit balls. What the crap. Hell yeah.
15.IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wouldn't be so lazy. I would have a clean house all the time, and the laundry baskets would always be empty.
16.WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT?
My greatest achievement to date would be when Ross tells me how happy I make him.
17.WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE?
I can't see us ever moving to far from Vegas. I think the farthest we would go would be St George. But for now we are happy where we are at.
18.WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU MOST ADMIRE IN A MAN?
I love a hard worker. Someone that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and make a life for his family.
19.WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU MOST ADMIRE IN A WOMAN?
A good wife and mother.
20.WHAT IS IT YOU MOST DISLIKE?
When people can't get along. I think its dumb. You don't have to be best friends with everyone I think we all should just get along. I know that it is hard because I don't get along with a lot of people but I try hard most of the time.
21.WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN YOUR FRIENDS?
I have very few true friends. By true friend I mean friends that pretty much know everything and that I am not ashamed to call up and unload my problems on. The most important thing about my friends is they are not gossips. I know whatever I tell them stays with them and doesn't go around to the rest of the world.
22.HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
I would like to die in some heroic act. Finally winning the game at the most important moment. Sacrificing it all for the ones that mean the most. I would like to think that I would do it in a moment no questions asked.
23.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO (WORDS YOU LIVE BY OR THAT MEAN A LOT TO YOU)?
How are you ever going to know? I know it sounds cheesy. But really how are you ever going to know if you like something unless you try it? How are you ever going to know if it the right time unless you try it. How are you ever going to know if you love him, unless you give him the chance. You never will know any of those things unless you do it.
24.WHO HAS BEEN THE GREATEST INFLUENCE ON YOU?
I wouldn't say that one single person has been the greatest influence in my life. For me it has been a mixture of great people in my life. Ranging from family to friends to people I have come in contact with from church. I'm grateful for each of them and what they have done for me in my life.

Comments

  1. Maybe because I love the subject person - but I think this is my favorite post-to-date!! I love the questions. Nice job Shelby (and Jodo!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jordan's weakness is not giving herself enough credit on how good of a person she is. Lazy is the last thing I would call her.

    She has done so much for me and my family I feel I am always in debt to her. She has done more for me than I think she knows.

    Can you tell I love this girl?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts