UNIversal Question

I tweeted about this earlier, no one responded. I really want to get this question answered though. Seriously. If your significant other, brother, sister, child, or very close to you individual, had a uni-brow would you tell them to wax it? To tweez that thing, because it looks like they are always serious and that they have an out of control facial hair problem. Let's address this problem, first at the source. If YOU yourself have had, rock, or were to have, a uni-brow. What do you do? or What would you do? Personally, I would wax that thing DAILY if needed. I'm not superfical ( I try not to be) but I would know that if I had a uni-brow that's all that people would be lookin' at.
Second, mothers... WHY? Why would you not wrestle your child down and pluck their eyebrow (singular because of the major issue) into two nice ones. I have no idea how someone could answer no to this question, so enlighten me.
You say, well my personailty is so amazing and I am such a good person that people will eventually look past the push on my forehead and be fine with it. If you had THAT good of a personality you would know that waxing that uni-brow will help make it better. It isn't funny to have a uni-brow, it's gross.
I have been thinking about this ever since I visited the great city of Provo Utah last weekend. There was a boy there with his girlfriend and he had the fattiest uni-brow I have ever seen! I just wondered how she wasn't constantly staring at the hair between his eyes. I then began to wonder... why would you do that to yourself? Isn't part of taking care of your temple keeping up your apperance? Maybe I took that too far, but it's really bugging me. TRULY. It just doesn't seem like someone would WANT that look, why do they do it then? Is there a secret in a uni-brow that I am missing out on??? If there is, please enlighten me.

Comments

  1. You are hilar! I would totally tell someone if they had a uni-brow! Trust.

    I am blessed with eyebrows that never need plucking...it is bizarre...I know. But if I had uni-brow issues...I too would wax that sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I hate to admit it, my boyfriend John has a bit of a uni-brow. And please believe I let him know with urgency when it needs to be taken care of!

    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am superficial and I will tell you right now that I get my eyebrows/lip waxed every four weeks. You better believe if my husband our kids have these hairy issues, they will get theirs taken care of every four weeks as well, shoooooot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts