Twilight- The Return of Edward



One year ago, almost to the day, we were all blessed with the making of one of my personal favorite books, into a movie. Twilight. Of course the movie was cheesy, and ridiculous, and sooo over the top. That is how it was supposed to be. Now, after taking a hiatus from our delicious movie Edward we are rekindling some long lost flames and making up again. I won't be seeing the midnight showing, because the only things my sisters and I wake up or stay upTHAT early/late for is shopping and airplanes that take us to sweet vacations. I am really excited to see how they have taken the book to movie level. I think that a lot of Bella's sadness will be over pretty quick just by the looks of the preview. I also think there will be a lot heftier of a dose of the Voltari then we would expect. Either way, we get to stare at Edward's beautiful sparklin' abs for an hour and a half. WHAT. IT. DO.
Indeed, we are making shirts again this year. I purchased a yellow quarter sleeve from Target this morning and we are going to do iron on's that say. TEAM EDWARD SINCE 1901. Since 1901 is the year he was born. We thought it was clever. We were going to do one that said.. Twilight X (like a check mark) New Moon X Edward without a shirt on.... PRICELESS. But we decided to keep it simple. I'm excited to see how they turn out since my sister is making them. I hope they look cute!
**A note to all you Twilight haters out there, get the stick out of your bum, stop making fun of people, and realize.... it's just for fun.**
COUNTDOWN just one more day....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts