Riddle Me This...

You asked.. I answered. Here are all the questions I got! Enjoy!! :D

Emily

Why is there Braille at a drive up ATM machine?

I think there is Braille on drive up ATM's because no one wants to discriminate. I mean, we all know what happens when a race or gender is discriminated against, so why wouldn't it be the same for the blind? They could be hitching a ride with a friend and need to enter their four digit code, so they use the drive thru ATM. If it didn't have braille on it, someone might get sued, then that would be bad.

Why can't they make the whole plane out of the "black box material?

I think it might be mainly because that black box material costs like, 5 million dollars a yard.

Why does my dog eat cat poop?

Your dog eat's cat poop because she is trying to explore possibilities. Why do people eat caviar? Riddle me that...

Mormon Bachelor Pad

How many guys have you kissed in your whole entire life? Who was the best? Why?

I have kissed a total of Eleven guys. My first kiss was at the age of 15, so figure that... about 2 people a year. Anyways.. Who was the best? I would say... The guy I dated for the longest, because he knew how to kiss me. Basically, this is how me and some of my girlfriends put it. Everyone has their own taste, sometimes a guy you might like, might like a little more tongue action then you are up for, so you have to sort of lead them in a different direction. It's all in the technique of how you do it man. It differs with everyone.

Who was the worst? Why?

The worst, oh gosh I know exactly the person. Basically there was nothing there. It was like kissing a dead person, if I knew what that would be like. You know what I'm saying though? There was only give and no take. UGH!!! Just thinking about it makes me want to barf.

Would you still like a guy if he was good looking and funny but had a BO problem and was prone to bad breath.. even though he didn't stink all the time? Just, like, 50% of the time?

I'm sorry, but I'd have to say no. I can barely stand to be around FRIENDS who have bad breath, or BO I couldn't do it. He might be the sweetest spirit, but unless he got it fixed. NOPE. It's just, I can't stand it... oh it makes me want to puke! ICK. I hope that's not rude, but I know people know when they smell bad, fix it. Go to the doctor! SOMETHING! It shouldn't be about outward appearance or anything, but I wouldn't be able to do it.

Sam

What is the first thing you notice on guys?

The first thing I notice is their hands. I look to see if they have a wedding band on. I met a guy the other week who was wearing his CTR ring on his wedding finger and I couldn't stop staring I was trying to figure it out. Finally I brought it up and he was like, oh! It's my CTR ring!! Dude, don't do that. Really.

How do you know a guy likes you?

If he tells me. Ha I'm not very good at knowing just from what I see. I guess if they hang around me a lot and want to know about who I am, and want to hang out with just me, then he must. Right?

How do you let a guy know he likes you? This question made no sense, so I changed it... to How do you let a guy know you like him?

I let a guy know I like him by telling him. BUT only if I know he likes me. If I don't think he does, I just hang out with him as often as I can and hope for the best. If he really doesn't like me then I will just cut off ties and start fresh somewhere else. No point in wasting time, plus I don't want to creep him out.

Ash Att

For the rest of your life, would you rather only eat standing up OR have to always enter the car from the passenger side?

I would rather enter the car from the passenger's side. Eating standing up is bad for you, and it would be so weird if you were on a date and had to stand while you were at a restaurant. haha Entering the car from the passenger's side would be a lot easier.

Caitlin

Would you rather be totally slutty, or as socially awkward as that guy we hung out with last Saturday?

First, let me explain to everyone what this guy was like. He was super talkative and very hyper. More then that, he just didn't know when to be quiet or not say anything. BUT I would much rather be socially awkward then slutty. Then I would know that if I had friends, they were for real, and didn't just want my body. I thought that guy was pretty cool though, he knew who he was and he wasn't ashamed of it. I'd rather be like that.

RatalieNose

What is your definition of the term "jacked mormon"?

My definition of "jacked mormon" would probably be a "sunday mormon" someone who goes to church on Sunday like it's no big deal, then does whatever they want the rest of the week.

Who is your favorite Disney Princess?

My favorite Disney Princess is Cinderella, because she is so pretty. She also follows her heart and knows when to be strong and when to back down. She is a hard worker, and she is so nice to everyone! Even rats!! haha

Why can't I find a dress for winter formal?

Because dress shopping is of the devil? HA I'm not sure, it could be because you don't want to spend like 200 dollars on dress and that you don't live in the modest state of UTAH so you can't find things that are good to wear. It's hard, but you will find something soon! When you do, you will look gorgeous! :D

Jordan

What is your worst fear?

My worst fear would be, not being able to have children. Not being able to be a mother would tear my heart right out. That is the one thing I am totally sure of that i want to do with my life and if I couldn't fulfill that dream it would be heart breaking. I mean yes, there is always adoption, but not being able to have your OWN children. Harsh.

What do you dream about at night?

I dream about all sorts of stuff. I never have dreams with monsters and aliens in them though. Last night I had a dream that Danielle and I went up to Utah with Noel and she forgot us and we had to hitchhike back home. My friend Trotter was there and he helped us, by giving us a place to stay. Even though it was the McDonald play place. haha OH and I had a dream one time that I married Landon, Laura's little brother... everyone was mad at us, but we got married anyways because we were "in love"! I woke up and remembered that I used to beat him up when we were little. It was funny!

If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

In the past? I would change me cutting my hair. I would have left it long and colored it a deep red and bangs like Zooey Deschanel! In the present? I would change the first few months that I came back to Las Vegas. I would have made more friends and stayed strong like I did when I was in Logan, instead of falling apart.

What is your favorite book?

My favorite book is Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte. It is the best novel ever. Jane is such an amazing character, so strong and always determined. Best of all she is knows her standards, and keeps them no matter what. Even if it means throwing love away for that. No one comes between her and God, and that is great. It's the ultimate LIFE story.

Laura & Jeremy

Why do you like men with hairy chests?

I'm not sure where you got that from. Unless you are talking about Edward in the New Moon movie. He does have a hairy chest. I don't like movie Edward that much, I just like book Edward. Either way I haven't met a man with a hairy chest besides my Dad and uncles and stuff, so I can't really say yes or no.

Who are those Mormon Bachelor Pad guy? Have you met them or are they a mystery?

Oh Laura, get with the times! Just kiddin' MBP is just two guys who tell all about their dating life on a blog. They are anonymous and they live in Salt Lake, or so they say. I haven't met them, they are pretty much the biggest mystery ever. BUT they are totally rad and I will have to say Calvin is my favorite of the two, he is hilarious. I told him to meet me in front of the nickelcade in Provo on New Years, but I doubt it will happen, a girl can dream though! Read their blog, you will die laughing!

If you were a piece of pie would you eat yourself?

I wouldn't even question it.

If you HAD to choose to make out with Oprah or Rosie Odonell who would it be and why?

I would choose Oprah. Rosie is just so creepy to me. I mean, all I think of when I think of her is how she would fling those rubber key chains into the audience on her show. It was weird, and she is really large. Oprah on the other hand is classy, she is the definition of Class and Luxury. If I had to choose I would choose her.


Comments

  1. Hahaha oh Shelby, you should've seen the looks I just got in the TSC Lounge after raffing out roud multiple times as I read your blog post.

    I can't wait for you to come back. Logan needs you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was really funny!
    except that i want to tell you they have braile on atm's because they make them all the same, and they don't know where it's going when they make it. it could be going inside a store somewhere, and blind people would use it there.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were a piece of pie would you eat yourself? I wouldn't even question it.

    Died laughing.

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so these 'MBP' guys... do they tell their real names or are they fake names? Are they from Utah? This is just so absurd to me. Do they do this to get a rise out of girls...do you have a crush on one of them? Ok I know question time is over BUT I DON'T GET IT.

    Thanks for the question time I really enjoyed it. I think you should do it once a month or so.

    oh and this one was my fav answer..

    Your dog eat's cat poop because she is trying to explore possibilities. Why do people eat caviar? Riddle me that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really you would make out with Oprah? At least he didn't say Rosie or Ellen. That could have been akward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shelby. Love you:) What kind of pie would you be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts