New Moon- OBVI

MAJOR SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT. DON'T READ IT!

Seriously, who thought that I WOULDN'T post about tonights shinanigins??? I can't believe you. haha ok, so I am writing my review now, while the movie is fresh in my mind. I'm not one to mull over the details, I like them now and on the spot. So here it goes.

1. Special Effects
They were intense, so much better then twilight but not AMAZING. The wolves were awesome, and ferocious.
2. Jacob Black
I was on team jacob for half the movie. He is so funny, and so freaking hawt. Like, I was drooling.
3. Edward/Bella
The chemistry was off the hook. I died! I agree with Lauren though, about Bella being so awkward all the time, you love him man. In the book she seems to open up more.
4. The Story Line
Was sooo much closer to the book.
5. Frolic
Srsly? They frolicked in matching clothes. WEIRD. It was hilar though.

Bascially it is my new favorite movie of all time. Mainly because I can watch it, and fall in love and be all crazy depressed like Bella... then two minutes later... laugh my tush off at how corny it is. THAT is exactly how I wanted it to be.

Some of my favorite lines..
You need to go to the hospital, let me put you in the hospital! haha Jacob.. you're funny.
Yes, as soon as you let the dog out. Alice
I'm a terminal Bachelor, the ultimate ladies man (or something around that...haha) Charlie.
Marry me Bella. GUESS WHO?! haha
You can't trust a vampire.. trust me.. Edward.
Ok ok I'm done now... sleep tight!!

Comments

  1. The movie was off the chain! I was so glad too because New Moon was my favorite book!
    I think the line I liked the best was. Don't get me mad it could get ugly real fast. - Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it! much love girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved New Moon! I think that Taylor Lautner is perfect for Jacob!

    The frolicking was super lame...

    And I was really glad the story line followed the book more closely than Twilight did. I'm hoping they will keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still swooning and hypervenitlating.
    No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved New Moon too. Totally laughed at the frolicing.

    (found you through MBP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did the storyline of the first movie differ from the book?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I totally switched teams during the movie, I mean I did when I read the books too, but even more so after Taylor Lautner was so genuine. And yeah I know he's 17, so I'm a cougar...sue me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts