MEN!

Currently, the men in my life are really starting to bring me down. How do you ask? Oh, I will tell you! The first is a man that we all know and we all love. His name is Candy. Of course you think to yourself, "What kind of male name is Candy?" don't be tricked my his feminist cover, he is a grubby little fool and he ruins lives! Okay, maybe just health. That does not go without saying that he is a life-long love of mine, it's just that recently, we have been spending too much time together. It's time for a break. (Is it harsh that I am breaking up with him over my blog????) I just don't see how the two of us can get along. We are two, very different people. He is so superfical, all about the shiny wrapper and the name. Me? I'm more of a what you see is what you get kind of girl. Eventually, he and I will be friends, but for now... it's just not happening.

Another man who has always been a constant comforter is Meat. Oh how I adore him and love him!!! It's just, well, have you ever heard that saying?? "Too much of a good thing." He knows he has gone wrong, so I'm sure this wont be as hard for him to hear as it will be for Candy. Especially because of the hot date we have coming up towards the end of the month. He always out-does himself around the holidays! ;) I just know that he will understand. I mean, earlier this year I took a break from him, and he didn't mind. (I'm pretty sure he dates around.) I just can't keep bringing myself down! Ya know?

So, for the next little while I will be strictly adhering to my break up rules.
No candy, at all. I just can't handle the pressure.
After tonight, Meat and I will start seeing other people more consistently, BUT I wont black him out from my life, especially on the up coming special occasion.
It's going to be tough, but... I'm pretty sure I can handle it.
So here's to HEALTHY, my new man. He is looking great and I'm so excited to get to know him better, of course we will have our ups and downs, but he knows where I've been and I know he is the right one for me. AHHH BLISS!

Tell me about the MEN in YOUR life!

Comments

  1. I thought that was a very good post! You come up with the best stuff to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was AWESOME!!!
    Love it!!!
    The Men in my life?
    Procrastination, we've had quite a love affair...he just gets into my head and makes me feel so good...until I see the grades on my tests!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts