Magical Forest- Opportunity Village

I had a blast tonight! I took my two little cousins Morgan and Jake down to Opportunity Village to walk through the magical forest! It is a place where you can see a ton of christmas lights, ride on a train and go on different rides. There was a huge slide that I was totally scared of, but I went on it eventually. My friend Chris tagged along with us too! He is the greatest!! Such a funny guy. He had to hold my purse at one point and all of the volunteers called him Man Bag the rest of the night. It was hilar! Here are so pictures!!

Me and a HUGE candy cane!
I freaking love this picture!!!
Snowman faces, me, Morgan and Jake!
Mo & I on the train!
This is my favorite. It's all of us! We are so cool! :D

Comments

  1. Oh how fun!!
    I am SO JEALOUS that you get to bundle up!!!
    Your green peacoat and adorable hat = AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Especially the one with the snowman :)
    Lol, man bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a fun. The boys look super happy in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts