iVideo

The Video says it all....

Comments

  1. I love Brand New-- so i love your shirt!

    and yes you had a good hair day! ha ha

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that was pretty cool how you where sitting in the bathroom. Your hair did look hot today! I hope you had fun with the boys, I saw them last night. That's cool how you read my twitter update on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost felt invisible because I do comment on your blog. Then you said sorry and I was like ok.

    Awesome post! Videos are a bit more personal as you can see the personality. *air high five* ya!

    anywho, i'm out! love, peace and chicken grease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am one of your blog stalkers! Just wanted to come out of the shadows and give you a shout out!! WE LOVE YOU because you are so COOL! Love Me & the Dover Boys ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts