ENOUGH!

I was trying to come up with creative post ideas all day but all I can think to say is what is running through my head.

Today. I woke up at 5 o'clock. Because.....

I knew that if I wanted to get my hair done at 8:45 this morning I would have to get ready before I went to take care of my cousions. So I woke up, at five not really planning to, but I kept having these dreams where my Cousion Noel would cancel on me then I would fall into a deep sleep. I knew it wasn't real and I didn't want to fake myself out so I just woke up and got ready. I got all my stuff ready for work, fed the dogs and made my relive shake. Then, I headed out the door. I got to Noel's by six where I proceeded to; witness Jay-Baby puke from coughing too much after taking his thyroid medicine, try and help my nine year old cousion who I swear is smarter than me with his homework, and finish getting ready myself. I'm not good at math. Let's just say that much. OH and elemenatry kids' homework is ridiculous. The way the directions are written you get so confused as on what to do and what not to do. (This could very well just be me.)
After dropping the kiddies off at school (Jake wasn't really sick he just swallowed the pill the wrong way and got a little over-excited.) I headed to Laura's salon for her to put purple in my hair again. I almost fell asleep under the dryer! Then, after that was done I went to the grocery store to pick up a lunch that I never ate, and then to starbucks. I normally don't drink coffee but on the rare occasion when I need an extra boost, it helps. I made it through a small shipment at work and all the way until 2 pm before I crashed and burned. Now, I am sitting at working hoping this last hour is dead and I don't have to deal with any people.
At this very moment, I'm in that mood where I don't want to look anyone in the eye. I had this happen to me in high school. People would just get so overwhelming and so ridiculous that I would just not look at them. They probably thought I was mad at them, it wasn't really them, it was just that I had, had my dose of human for the day.

So. To end this post, I would just like to say... Whoever you are, who is reading this. You are a great individual with many splendid talents and you are awesome. Thank you for reading my blog, and thank you for being just enough dose of human to not kill me, or make me sick. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read my rants. You rock. SERIOUSLY.

Comments

  1. The layout is soooooo cute!!!! Sounds like you had an exciting morning tho. We have tropical storm Ida that blew in and it's keeping everyone inside...flooding, high winds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have days when I don't feel like being around people at all. Guess that's kinda anti-social of me, but us humans sometimes need breaks from other humans, ya know? Your blog is adorable and so are you. Keep on blogging and we will keep on reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny you say that about waking up while sleeping because I do that all the time I will dream about clients and them canceling or coming in earlier and then i wake up early and cant go back to sleep.

    Also...

    I am proud to announce that I finally added your RIGHT blog address to my blog list so I can start stalking you again! I love when you come to see me...thanks for sending that nice picture text as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks super hot. That sucks that Jake threw up, but it is also kinda funny. Your new header looks way cute. I hope you and big D have fun in Provo! Maybe you can drive to SLC and find MBP. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts