Candle Store Chronicles Part 1,453

I feel like I am always writing about what happens at work, but oh baby baby do I have a pet peeve for you today! Holy Judas this almost made me light the whole store on fire! Ok, ok it's not that bad, but here it goes...

I dislike smokers, we all know that. I don't hate them, I have people in my family that smoke, it's no big. I still love them. Mostly because they don't smell like smoke, or they smell like pipe and I really like that smell. HA My only thing is there is a difference between people who smoke, and smokers. People who smoke, always do so outside and away from small children. Smokers, do it in your face, on the toilet and right next to little Tommy's crib. Those are the people who come into the store and all I smell is smoke, yet they... have killed SO MANY brain cells that they either can't smell the candles, or they are overpowered by their goodness. OH! It gets on my nerves.

Today I had these customers come in and every candle they smelt.... "OH MY GOSH THAT IS SOOOO NASTY!" or "That doesn't even smell like Candy Corn." They even went as far as to make gagging sounds. YES these rude and ignorant people made GAGGING sounds at candles. They smelt a grand total of 4 of them and then they I quote, "GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DIE." How about you be a little more rude? To top it off they were smokers, so even if I wanted to show them a candle they might like, the wouldn't have been able to smell it over their own stench. Do me a favor, and wear a car freshner around your neck. THANKS, cause really, you smell horrible. Also, next time you go into ANY store you don't exlaim your negative feelings all over the place, this store is small and I can hear you. Especially when you are two grannies yelling at each other. Sick to the NAST.

Now that, that is off my chest... haha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts