Candle Nuerologist

Yesterday, while at work, a couple of things happened. FIRST there was this lady in the store who had her child in a stroller (thank heavens!) but, that child had the most annoying voice ever. I have been wondering if it was his normal voice, or if he was just a constant whiner. I've never heard a kid sound so whiny before. I almost shot my ear drum out. Earlier that mornin' when I checked the answering machine there was a message from what sounded like a 5 year old little girl. It went like this...
"I can't believe you aren't answering your phone. I wanted to buy candles and you aren't even there!! That is messed up. I wanted to buy 10,000 candles then shoot them out of my butt like fire!!"
Straight up. That went down on the answering machine. NO JOKE. I almost died. Not from laughter either, it really honestly just creeped me out. Now it is funny, but when it happened I was like what the crap?
Also, yesterday, there was a candle fundraiser pick up. But this one lasts all week. I was moving candles around in a skirt and I about died, and threw my back out so hardcore.
Speaking of dieing and such, I went to the eye doctor a while back to check out my sagging eye. Turns out there is nothing wrong that HE can see, but he does want me to see a neurologist. You know, the one doctor that works on your brain. It scared the living day lights out of me. Does it really seem that serious that he wants me to see this doctor or was he just trying to make me feel better about looking deformed? Either way, my mom said to just set up an appointment with our family doctor and have him take a look. So I will be heading to the doctor on tuesday along with the dentist. KILL ME.

That is all for now see ya later.


Comments

  1. I cant believe a little girl could say that! And on an answering machine! PAHAHAHHAHA! i wish you would save that and show lincoln. Please tell me you did:D i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i randomly read your blog today, and dude...i watch this show called mystery diagnosis..and this guy that had a thing wrong with brain..he had a disease that was killing his mylin sheath and it made his eye droop. BUT he did have other symptoms..crazy ones. But im just sayin you should prob still a nuerologist

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strangest stuff happens at the candle store. I think your eye is just lazy. Have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts