By Chance?

The man of my dreams, that I mentioned on Monday's Post, came into the store again today. I think he got taller, or maybe it was those sweet cowboy boots he was sporting. I think that maybe, just maybe he is the man of my ever-so-often dreams. Because the real man of my dreams is going to be a million times better, and wont dress as nice. Just because, I've had that experience dating someone who always looks better then you do, and it isn't fun.
(not that I don't want him to look good. I just want him to not get stopped on the street, or checked out by guys, or have to match everything. A little helplessness goes a long way!)
Maybe he isn't the man of my dreams. I think I might have just gotten over-excited.

Dear Man of My Dreams,

You are out there somewhere and right now, I'm just fine waiting for you. You could be that boy that I write letters to every week who happens to be a few states over. You could be that guy I passed in the grocery store. You could be waiting around for me in Provo Utah. You could be on the other side of the computer reading my blog. Or, you could be in a different country or somewhere insane spending your time with another girl, or on a mission. Then one day you will realize that you have found me when you see me and love me. It could be tomorrow, it could be months from now, it could be years and years from now. Either way, I hope you're happy. Because I know I am. Well, for now that is. When I meet you.. I will really know what happy is.

Love You,
Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. That's so great! What a cute thing to do, write a letter to your future husband.. Someday he'll come around! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the cutest thing ive read all day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts