But, but, but....I love you!

You won't believe what just happened. Unless you are my facebook friend or my twitter friend, then you might know by now, other then that.. you are clueless. I just saw the man of my dreams. Yes, yes indeed you read that sentence correctly, the man of my dreams. I was just in the candle store eating lunch when he walked in. The perfect hieght, great style and awesome hair. I almost passed-the-freak-out. He was so funny and he thought all the candles that I didn't like, smelt bad and I was just like... OH MY GOSH. I know that is not a reason to like someone, because of their taste in candles, but it was a major bonus for me. He had the best laugh too! The only problem was, I was frozen. Like an ice sculpture. When it came down to him paying I was hoping he would bring up small talk, but he was just as silent as me. It was the weirdest thing ever.

He reminded me of my New Years Crush. I'm pretty sure I've told this story but I will tell it again. His name was Prince, Prince Charming (or at least on my blog that is his name.) I saw him across the room at a house party and I just couldn't help but stare. I kept looking at him, catching glances every second I could. Everytime I looked at him, he looked straight at me and smiled and I was like AHHH!! He sees me staring at him, this is totally a creepin' status. Eventually he wandered over my way with his friend who knew my friend, and the introduction was perfect. His friend introduced him and he automatically shook my hand and pulled me aside. He started to ask me about myself, who I was what I liked, if I was a BYU fan or not... Of course at the time I was so not a BYU fan and it made for a lively debate about how the Aggie's are better, even when they are losing. He disagreed, but I didn't care. It was him and me cheek to cheek (because there was a band playing) talking for over an hour. We exchanged numbers and the next day we were hanging out going and he came over to bake cookies at my house. The saddest part of this story comes next, he moved back to Provo three days after I met him. I happened to be driving back from Provo two days after that and he had me stop and meet him for lunch. I couldn't bare it, he was seriously my "connection" and to this day I think I could be blissfully happy if we were to be together, even though I barely know him. Too bad he is dating a wonderful and pretty girl, or else I might have a chance.

I need to describe him, and then I will be done. He was about 5 feet and 10 inches tall, just a few inches taller then me. He was wearing a white button-down shirt and some low waist, pinstripe, suit pants. I'm pretty sure his shoes were 100% Armani Loafers and he had on a sleek silver ring on his RIGHT hand (good sign ladies, good sign). He had reddish-brown hair and hazel green eyes. OH! YES! The good doesn't stop there, he had the best kind of facial hair... the kind I can't describe, kind of rough but not out of control. I melted. I MELTED! Anyways... Basically he was hawt, so, so hawt. I think I will just dream about him for a couple of days... haha GOOD TIMES!

(I'm not a crazy stalker, just very detailed. ALRIGHT!?)

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh you are too cute. haha. He sounds dreamy. Maybe you will find him again someday. If he likes candles enough, I'm sure he'll be back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello friend! Thanks for your sweet comment (: I loved reading this post! Oh did it take me back! hehe

    The next time you see him, you better accidentally bump into him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts