You Be The Judge: Pumpkin Judging

Good Day Ladies & Gentlemen... I am proud to introduce you to a few amazing pumpkin's , carved by a few amazing & talented people. I would love for you to take a look at each and think about the integrity and the focus that went into each... Then vote. Yes, I said vote. I will be keeping this voting open for a little while, until I think enough people have voiced their opinions. I will then post a picture of the person and their Pumpkin. Please, don't cheat and look on facebook and see who's pumpkin's who's. Just pick for the sake of your favorite! ha Alright? Thanks! So, here we go...
Pumpkin # 1
Pumpkin #2
Pumpkin # 3
Pumpkin #4
Pumpkin # 5
Pumpkin # 6
Pumpkin # 7
Thank's for your opinions... They are greatly appreciated. After you decide who wins I will tell you the actual winner of the night! :D Have a spoooky day! ;D

Comments

  1. kinda really like #7 but my vote is for #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaa! I can't decide between #5 or #3....but I will go with #3 because it reminds me of Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas and I love that movie! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts