Wearing Thin

When I opened my eyes this morning a spark went off. I rolled over towards the wall my eyes wide and legs ready. My body was ready but my heart wasn't. Everything I thought I ended was back and it was like it never left. It was like I was still stuck, even though I moved 800 miles away from what had taken me from the beginning. Eight hundred miles and a year over what had started and ended as soon as it was begun. I sat up and realized that tears were coming down my face. That sadness was encompassing my heart and that more pieces then before, were missing. Why does that happen? Why does heartache take and take?

Walking around today my emotions are dancing on a thin wire. I'm ready to break. I just can't really do it until I have gotten back to my saftey net. What will it be like? Will I be able to fall backwards like I used to? Who knows.


Comments

Popular Posts