The View From The Top

Whenever I go to load pictures on here they always come out all grainy and weird. They look really nice on my iPhoto. Promise. Here is an update in pictures... Well, sort of. :D Have an awesome Sunday.
This is me and D. We are really cute, and we got dressed up all cute for a night of crazy-ness. We ended up going to the mall downtown and seeing Theory of Flight. They are really good and I like them lots! :D
Ah, the lovely Las Vegas, LDS temple. It is beautiful and today was the perfect day to go there and read scriptures and just be happy for the lives we lead! I loved it.
This is me and D again. Outside of the temple this morning around 11. We had a great time! If you couldn't tell.
This is me... looking like a nerd. I like this picture though, it's kind of true to what I was feeling. I was really happy to be at the temple just chillin' on a Sunday. It felt like Logan.. but not. HA
I babysat my cousins Mo and J and they are the cutest little boys ever. I made them fake mustache's and they dressed up in my Dad's old shirts and LOVEDDDD it. They had a great time! I like to think that I am a really good babysitter because I actually do stuff. We made a Halloween countdown, went to the bookstore, ran a couple of errands, ate lunch, and had a photoshoot! Priceless time, with the cutest little boys ever! :D

Comments

  1. Sweet pictures! I'm glad that you had fun yesterday! And My little cousins look so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts