The Devil's Closet


Don't mind the fact that this is a bad picture, just look at the madness of boxes you see. I call this, "The Devil's Closet". Of course you would love to know why... Because EVERY TIME I step in this room I get some sort of cut. A cardboard cut, a paper cut, a cut from 20 boxes falling on my head... You name it. This room is an accident waiting to happen. You might look at it and say, oh it isn't that big. This room is probably the size of the bathrooms at the mall (pretty big). Really it is decieving. There are so many boxes in there and no matter what you do, 12 will fall on you if you touch just one of them.
In case you were looking for mistcheif or wanted to know what the devil's clothes looked like... he wears boxes.
I hope your day is awesome, now I need to go put some ice on my cardboard cut. LATERRR

Comments

  1. cardboard cuts are the worst

    Your blog is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... i hate cardboard cuts!!!!
    Im so so sorry to hear about them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get a helmet for that room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts