Spare Change?

One day, when I am homeless will you come visit me? Sit around my trash-can fire and tell me about all your cool achievements and let me in on how the family is. You know, just for kicks. I promise I will only invite the coolest creepers and that none of them will be physcos. We could even play checkers with the crackers I got from the homeless shelter. Yeah, I stole a bunch so I could play then eat them when I win against Marty. Marty is the guy who has memory loss problems and he forgets how to play everyday so I scam him for saltines in checkers. Sound brutal? Oh, well you haven't heard the least of it.
The cops took my tent so I'm sleeping under the bridge. I only made 3 dollars off the Rancho exit yesterday because Milly, the crazy girl who lives three blocks down behind the petsmart dumpster, had an episode. So now that area is really slow. No one will even keep their windows rolled down at the stoplight. It's a shame.

Ok, ok so it's not that bad. BUT I do want to figure out what I want to do with my life soon. Because although, that story may sound adventurous. I doubt there is a Marty or a Milly out there to keep it interesting enough.

Oh, an I totally just finished a paper in 3 hours. Yeah, it might suck, but it's 4 pages and has 4 citations and those are the requirments. So, that is what is done. BAH. hahahaha

Later taters, oh yeah.. and if I am homeless... please bring me hand sanitizer, kthanksbye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts