Like, Starburst & Diet Coke...

Let me clarify something... I blog more then once a day sometimes because I hate having drafts in my post inbox. If I just write them in pages and save them, I will forget. I have three unfinished posts in pages right now. That is proof. So just go with the flow. My sister E said that it was too hard to comment on my blog because I post 7 times a day. Well, that shouldn't stop you from commenting, just comment on ONE of the 7. :D Good times.

What is making me happy?

1. Cherry flavored gummies. They are sooo delicious.
2. Whip It! The movie, is out in theaters and I am going to go see it tonight!
3. My dog Cozad comes in my room in the morning after she eats and snuggles up right next to me. She never does that, I like it!
4. I get a new phone on Tuesday. YEAHYEAHYEAH!
5. General Conference is this weekend and I am excited to go to work and listen to it.
6. I came home from the beach and had 105 unread blogs in my google reader... can you say catch up time?!
7. I splurged and bought myself a candle. Iced Tea. Oh yes, it is as good as it sounds!

Happy Happy Happy.......

Comments

  1. I love your happy list!!
    And I love you!
    Wasn't conference great??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts