Letters On Halloween

Dear Halloween,
You were fun. Then it just was too much. Like, I wanted to have a good time but I couldn't. I'm not exactly sure why. It was really frustrating.
Your Friend,
Shelby Lou

Blockbuster,
Why don't you have the movies I want? I think it's ridiculous. I wish I could go to that one store in Logan, I'm forgetting the name, and rent The Way We Were. Then I could be crying my eyes out right now, for fun. Thanks. NOT!
Unsatisfied Coustmer.

Dearest Sister,
Thanks for letting us chill at your house for a bit tonight. Sorry if I seem rude sometimes, but you have to understand where I'm coming from. Want details? Ask later. P.S. Your dog is cute!
Love,
Shelbs

My Oldest Sister,
Hey. I should have just came with you all weekend. It would have been fun. I miss you.
Love you, MEAN IT!
Shelbylouwhoo

My Dear ______,
Life is tough, and I'm not sure what to say to you. I can't really come up with words right now. It's like I feel like I need to tell you what I'm thinking but it's hard to because of the whole situation we are in. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed. I'm just being honest. Like you will ever read this. Life is so short sometimes, and other times it is so long, and when we get caught in those days that feel like weeks and those months that feel like years, we seem to forget how quickly it is passing for others around us. I feel like everyone is flying at full speed and I'm stuck behind.
It's been too long,
Shelby

You.
Why are you the way you are? IF I were to see you right now I would just want to go up to you and MAKE you tell me the truth. Don't leave anything out. Because you lied... ohhhhh how you lied. I didn't like it then, I wont like it now, but I would feel much better knowing the complete and honest truth. Yeah you suck and are dumb but I can't help but want to be around you, to want you to be around me. It's hard for me to tell you this, but I can't wait until you change the person you are completely. I don't want to know the person I used to know anymore. They weren't good, but they were so good at pretending.
Me.
I used to spill all my emotions so easily, now that I have an idea of who reads my blogs it's hard for me to be straight forward and honest. Some of you might understand these things, some of you really have NO IDEA. I just don't want to say something that will hurt someone and that makes me not want to blog anymore. Because I'm afraid of hurting someones feelings. I just want to be straight forward and honest about my life and how I feel, because I am super confused right now. I guess my blog isn't as cool or optimistic as it used to be, maybe because I'm not that way anymore, or maybe it's because I have to hide things. That's not what this is about. At least that's not how it used to be. There are times when I want to write what is in my heart, but I can't because it's too hard. I'm so upset at people who judge, and scrutinize. It's not cool. (That was a random thought.)

I can't even close a blog post anymore. It's weird, I feel like I have so much more to say.

__________________________
SHELBY LOU.
__________________________

Comments

  1. Oh Ms. Lou!!
    I know you're frustrated!
    I wish there was somehting I could do for you!!
    If you ever need to vent or anything please email me!
    you know that I wont judge you, plus I wont know who you're talkinga bout anways! Love you like a fat kid loves chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Little Sister-
    I don't think that you are rude. I think that you are amazing. It was fun to get to see you and your BFF dressed up for Halloween. You guys remind me of Laura and I. Its pretty crazy actually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts