It's Gonna Go Up From Here

That's what my friend Cambria told me when I texted her today. By-the-way Cambria rocks. Check her out HERE. I've got a lot wrong in my life right now. A LOT. I've messed up a lot and all I can say is sorry, even if that sounds weak. Honestly, yes. I could have fixed 99 percent of everything that is screwed up, but if I would have done that would I have learned half as much as I am learning now? No. So, instead of being even more of a downer today I am going to post something nice. Actually, a few things that are nice.

First, something hopeful and great.

Second, something funny and awesome.

Modern Family is amazing. Click the picture to watch the latest episode. SO FUNNY! :D

Third, something that makes me smile.

I love these guys... They make my day, pretty much every day.

Fourth and last, a few pictures that make me seriously happy.



Comments

  1. I hope your night was better! Sorry I didn't tweet you back I passed out. I hope you have a spooktacular day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Lou, you make me so happy!
    I love your face!!!
    That first picture is beyond precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts