Inflating The Ball.

With every door that closes, another door opens.

I am in the process of thinking over another big decision in my life. I understand I just got home from living in Logan for the summer, and being crazy. There is another opportunity knocking at my door, that I find, hard to resist. My friend D's dad is offering to pay for an apartment for her and a friend to live in, in Provo. A rent free location? Who could say no? Now what do you think is holding the whole decision back? Let's see, maybe it's the fact that I'm not sure what I want to do. If I want to go to college. If I do, what do I want to go for? Event Planning? A business degree? I think I would shoot myself in the eye.
D's dad and mom were telling us about this nursing program that is four semesters long. It is also only 1,800$ a semester. While living rent free, that is a big, BIG possibility. Is that really what I want though? I just got back to Vegas, am I ready to leave again?? Honestly, right now, I can't afford it. I can barely afford living here.. RENT FREE and FOOD FREE. haha I just need to start saving my money and working a ton. But is that something I want to do?
Socially? Yes. I would move to Provo in a heartbeat if I was ensured, a good job, a great place, and a major that I love. Because I would LOVE to be back somewhere where there is something going on all the time. I would love to be back to a place where it really is just a big party. Like Logan. I have a ton of friends that currently live in Provo. That would be so much fun to hang with them.. really truly.
So as you can see... I have a lot to think about. It's not a for sure thing.. the ball isn't even rolling yet. We are still inflating the ball. We might need a new pump, or someone with a bigger set of lungs. It's just something I thought my blogging friends would like to know about. I mean... it is something you want to know about right? Sometimes, I wonder if you are really there... Hmmm...

but it's PROVO. hmmm hahaha

Comments

  1. We're here - and we want to know :). Do what your heart feels is best - and pray about it for sure. Sometimes when I think back to the times before marraige I wish I had been a little more adventurous - struggled a little more...and (your mother will kill me for saying this so sorry Tammy)but moved out on my own for a bit. Just to see what responsibility is all about. I have faith in your kid! Keep up the faith - in yourself and in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoot i always rep paul deLong Heavy haul. ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts