Finding Hope

There are some things in this world that are just hard. Friendships, relationships and the loss of a loved one. Of course there are more things that are difficult, but a lot of those things can fit into those three categories. I have found that I don't do hard well. It's not easy for me to have friendships that last, I eventually push people away. I hate losing friends but it just isn't in my genetics I don't think. I LOVE people, I love to have a million friends, and once you are my friend I will do as much as I can to make you happy. Sometimes, on occasion, that is not the case. I do the exact opposite, I can name about 10 people who I do that to, or have done that to, I apologize. Relationships don't need an explanation and neither does the last one. It's hard to be in love, and it's even harder to lose someone. BUT that isn't what this post is about. This post is about Hope.

"Hope is the confident expectation of and longing for the promised blessings of righteousness. The scriptures often speak of hope as anticipation of eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ. "

I cannot wait to have eternal life. With all my friends and family. It makes me think of the frienships and relationships and the loss so differently. I'm so grateful to have found the true and living gospel on this earth. I am so happy to know that one day my family and my friends will be with Christ and we will always be together, for eternity. Eternity? If that isn't hope I'm not sure what is. Sometimes times are tough, people change and they move on. I have a bad habit of losing touch with people, but Christ never lets that happen. He is always there in our lives, all we have to do is turn around, or get down on our knees. It might seem like magic, but it's reality, and that's even better!

Comments

  1. I've been wondering when you where going to do another hope post. Love it. You speak nothing but the truth. P.S. You won't be so lucky with me, nothing you can do will ever push me away. You are stuck with me end of story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts