Community

Troy: That's like one of my biggest fears.
Abed: What is?
Troy: If I like, ever woke up as a doughnut...
Abed: You would eat yourself?
Troy: I wouldn't even question it.
Abed: Mmmmm that'd be tasty!
Troy: It's cool to know, that other people think about this stuff too.

This is why I watch Community! hahaha here are some other good quotes from this show. You guys should really watch it! It's on Hulu.

Annie: You listen up, Pierce! I'm gonna tell you what my mother told me when I wanted to quit cheerleading. 'You're not very pretty, you have no boobs, and you can't do a basket toss to save your life.' But you made a commitment. So pick up your pompoms, Pierce, stuff your bra, and get ready for the team bus to forget you at a Taco Bell, because life is tough. But we soldier on, and that's just the way it goes

Professor Duncan: I never should have let you into this lab, Miss Annie Fanny, panties in a bunch
Annie: Oh that's so hilarious, did you think of that last time you skipped a trip to the dentist?

bahahaha i love this show!

Comments

  1. Hahaha this reminds me of a Cinderella Story:
    "you're not very pretty, and you're not very bright. I'm so glad we had that talk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts