Christmas Present?

Dear Mother and Father,
Would you like to know what you could get me for Christmas? You could start saving now... ;D


I would love to get tickets to see Wicked. December 19th? It's a Saturday and the show starts at 2 PM. I'd love to get Orchestra tickets, but they are really expensive like 200 dollars, but Mezz tickets are cheaper. Whatever you see fit. BUT this is what I want for Christmas from you. That's all I need, oh and maybe a stocking.. because Mom does really good stockings. :D Please!? I'd love you forever. OKAY I will love you forever either way. Oh, and did I mention it's in San Fransisco? It is... I can pay for the gas and stuff. Just as long as you buy the tickets! haha

My public plea for Wicked Tickets. ahhhhh

Comments

  1. I <3 wicked! I've seen it twice and I just love it! i hope you get your wish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMEGOSH!!!!!! Wicked is amazingness... I hope you get to see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most amazing show ever (outside of Phantom @ the Venetian which is incredible). Hope you get your Christmas wish! Let me know if you want the music because I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked = BEYOND fabulous!!!
    You = My fave!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts