A Whole Lot of Something

I am totally in the mood to blog, I'm just not sure what to blog about. I don't have any funny stories or anything to tell but I feel like I need to say something. I would like to have a great blogging moment right now, but I don't feel that happening anytime soon. I actually have plans for every night this week, it's pretty intense. This week I had a lot happen, and I still have more to go...

Monday I had an idiot day. I got hit by a lady in the elementary school parking lot where I drop of Mo and J. Poor Aimee had a huge dent in her front bumper and being the idiot I am and in a weird shock mode I exchanged numbers with the lady and left, thinking she was a good person who would give me all of her information later. (please don't scold me for this, I learned my lesson okay? get ALL the info before leaving) She hasn't called me back, and I would love to chop her head off, but I wont. I got the bumper fixed by Mr. H. It looks pretty good. Then I went to the D.I. to talk to Teffy about random things and to look for a nice coat, and ended up not finding a coat and talking for 2 hours. Then we went to Jodo's house to do some stuff on her cricut but I ended up not doing anything because they were so busy. I planned on making some really sweet Halloween cards for the missionaries I write but I will have to do that later.

Tuesday I worked all day and had a horrible horrible headache. It was so bad I texted a lady I worked with and asked her to cover my last 2 hours but she never texted back so I had to stay at work. Then, just when I thought my headache was going away the computer crashed. GREAT-ness. NOT! After trying to fix it and realizing that I couldn't I left and went with D to the D.I. to get costumes for Halloween. We don't have any plans for Halloween but we really wanted to dress up as Gilly and Peg from SNL so we went anyway. We didn't find much at the D.I. so we went to the Goodwill and found matching jogging suits and have decided to be GRANNY JOGGERS. It's going to be priceless. SERIOUSLY. I'm way excited.

Today I am having a pumpkin carving contest at my house. I'm really excited and I even drew up my own pumpkin face to carve, without using a template. I think I'm going to post pictures of the pumpkins on here and let you judge, then tell you who really won. It will be fun! Festive.

Tomorrow is my sister Jodo's birthday she will be 23 and she is going to come over to our house and make caramel popcorn balls. I'm excited for that.

Friday is of course.... BRAND NEW! Whooo hooo. I'm going to get rocks tossed at me for saying this but I listened to their new album and I do not like it. BUT I still love Brand New and will go and listen and hope and pray that they play older stuff. I almost killed a man the other day for saying that I was a sic/transit gloria seventy time 7 fan only. I was pissed. I know more then just those songs and just those albums and I wish that I could strangle that kid. Just to make things interesting he might be coming to the concert. Don't worry, I will be nice... Claws down.. promise.

Saturday I am hoping to be going to the Corn Maze and taking tons of awesome pictures. That is what I am really excited for this week.

Sunday is family dinner because Thursday is Jodo's Birthday and Saturday is my brother-in law KJ's birthday. So we are having ham and such for dinner.

It's been a pretty good week. I have been trying really hard to pack my schedule so that I have something to do every night that isn't just sitting around. Yes, I do think it is nice to sit and watch TV sometimes but I can't do it anymore, sorry D. HA she totally agrees with me though, and I know it. ;D I just want to get out and do stuff. This is my way of doing it.. PLANNING in ADVANCE. I guess I did have stuff to blog about, I just had to start writing. Oh man just two more hours and then it's PUMPKIN TIME! :D WHOOO HOOO! I'll post the pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Forever & Always
Shelby Lou

Comments

Popular Posts