Wedding Day

Last night I had the weirdest dream. It started out with me chasing down Patrick Swayze, he is dead, weird.... Anyways the last part of my dream was about my wedding day. I was getting married. I had a really pretty wedding dress, very plain, but pretty. That is when I knew this couldn't be for real. I am not a plain/pretty kind of girl. I ventured on though, hoping for the best. I went to the temple, then I forget what happened after that, but I walked out with my husband in tow and he wasn't smiling. He wasn't talking, he didn't look happy. I thought for a second, maybe he is sick, maybe something is worrying him. (Don't ask me who is was, I can't remember anything about him except that he had short brown hair and goreous brown eyes.) I leaned over and kissed his cheek and asked him what was wrong. He said I'm not feeling well and I told him to sit down and drink some water. He looked at me like I was crazy, as I stood there (alone, there was no one outside the temple waiting for us) and I just smiled like crazy, looking at him and smiling and he just sat there. Emotionless.
It sucked.
My wedding day will hopefully be NOTHING like that. Oh and I did my own hair, so it was looking pretty nasty. Worst dream ever. PERIOD.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts