Suggestions?

I feel like I need to be smarter then I am. I get into these really weird phases where I need to change things, and fast. Just a few minutes ago I was reading a blog that I had never read before, because it popped up into my google reader recommendations and it had all these quotes and these posts about writing and how amazing it is. I used to feel that way, I used to think that writing was my talent for the world. I haven't felt that way in a long time. This particular blog had quotes from Sylvia Plath and Chuck Paluhnuk (spelling). Great writers, from what I hear.

Could you recommend some books for me? Preferably not books about vampires or anything like that. Maybe some books about love, crazy people, and hope. I always go for those types of books. I need to finish The Glass Castle. Oh, and I really love memoirs, if that helps.

Comments

  1. I think you are super smart. Don't let yourself think otherwise. I probably have some books you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read the Hunger Games? Because you should, plus I just finished the Hiding Place by Corrine Ten Boom and it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read the Diary of Anne Frank?
    Or Little Women?
    Fabulous books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts