Ready

Today is going to be a good day. Would you like to know why? Well, it is mainly because today is one of my days off and that means I can play all day if I want to, and I do want to. Another reason is because if you look in this highly edited picture. You might notice something different. I am wearing make up today, and my hair is done. This might not see the gravity of this, so I will explain.

I haven't tried to get ready or look good, since... well maybe since my last date which was 3 or 4 weeks ago. So today, is going to be a good day. I have taken the bull by the horns and started off well. I used shimmery eye shadow, and root booster for my hair. I put on a nicer shirt, and I am going to wear nice shoes. It is a step in the right direction if you ask me. All I really need is a good eyebrow wax.
Yours Truly, Forever & Always,
Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. I need my brows waxed too! Maybe when you get back from Cali we can talk mom into doing that for us. You look hot no matter what, just remember to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally know this feeling!!!
    You look so cute!
    Way to be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts