RAWR

Wanna know what I think?
I think that tv shows rock and that they take you away from either the boring parts of your life, or the hectic and stressful things. I like TV and I know there are people who are out there that think it is ridiculous but really, it's just a matter of being able to clear your mind. If you think about it..

I really don't know why they put those sharp blades on the ends of the salt container. It makes no sense at all. Someone should tell them they are doing it all wrong.

I might piss people off right now, but Harry Potter sucks. It is dumb and ridiculous. You hate twilight, I hate Harry Potter. Nuff Said.

I think that little children should be sheltered from certain things. If you can lie to your child about the tooth-fairy or santa-claus you should also be able to sheild them from other things. (I forgot where this thought was going)

Remember when you were little and you always wanted to pretend like you were grown up and you wished about being grown up and being something big. Why? It isn't that cool.

I want to start my own party planning buisness, I am serious about it. I want to plan events and weddings and spend other people's money and get paid for it.

I think that customers are annoying. I want to be able to pick the people I work for so that maybe I will be nicer to people. I'm not very nice right now.

I want my longer hair back. I am in that stage where no matter what I do my hair looks like crap.

I could cry just thinking about how I will be going to California in six days. I need to get out of here and just sit and be a bum somewhere else. HA

People who come in a get one item that is under 5 inches big should not get a bag... but they do. It bothers me.

I really shouldn't be blogging right now, I'm in a rounchy mood and I am coming off as a witch with a b. Pardon me. All of the above is still true though, even on a good day.

Comments

  1. 1.How do you know that HP sucks? You haven't read all the books. You hit a nerve with me there.
    2.I remember being little and wanting to be big. I don't get all the hype on being a grown up.
    3. You want to start your own party planning buisness but you hatte customers? Brides are the worst!
    4. I also want my long hair back.
    5. Your picture still makes me laugh. You have the creepiest smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love this post!
    You're funny when you're cranky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts