New Series : Finding Hope

Something caught my eye early this morning, around 4 am. People everywhere are looking for hope. They are looking for something to get them through these tough times. Something that helps them to see what life is really all about. There are so many different ways that we can find hope in our lives. Along with my regular posts I am going to do a mini series on hope, and how others view it. I am going out of town for a little bit so I am going to turn my site over to a few different people one or two, and let them tell you about their view on hope. Whether it be, the hope that this isn't the end, or that the grocery store will have what you need. There are millions of ways you can spin it and I want people to see that. I "hope" you will all like this new series and I will try my hardest to keep it going, especially if it's a hit!

Enjoy your Sunday and your week. :D
Forever & Always,
Shelby Lou

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts