Like A Bad Habit...

Seriously lately I have been so bad. I have been procastinating so much. A while ago when I got my oil changed on my car the guy at the shop said something about getting the filters switched too, but I held off. The reason being, I had no money. Not a cent, seriously 30 bucks to my name. Today I decided to get things done, you know make a woman out of myself, with an emphasis on the MAN part. So I got my car registered and made my way to work an hour early, how you ask? Well, I woke up super duper early this morning. Even though I did stay out last night bowling and I went and saw All About Steve, funny, awkward, and totally touching. It made me want to read a dictionary.

Anyways, I went to the Jiffy Lube and spent a fortune on getting my oil changed my car all put together nice and everything taken care of. Then I headed over to the gas station with 10 minutes to spare, I would put gas in my tank so that I could leave for the cabin directly from work. Yesterday at work a bird pooped on my car so I was wiping off the window when I realized the numbers were still piling up on the gas tank. I had a little over a half a tank! It should have only been like 18 bucks!! 20, 23, 26.... OH MY GOSH THE GAS IS OVERFLOWING! All over the back of the car and onto the grown, spewuing out of the nozzle! Don't gas tanks usually shut off when it has reached it's capacity? Apparently not this one. I was afraid the car was going to light on fire when I turned it on, which I'm sure I will be mocked for later, but it's whatever. So I wiped down the back bumper and scurried out of that gas station faster then you could sing mary row your boat. I was gone.

At least I am still fully intact. That's all that matters right? Because I was totally freaking out....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts