gLee

I have a new addiction. gLee. Glee is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Seriously. ( I'm kidding, but it comes pretty close) I really love this show. It is funny and cheesy and optimistic. The people are amazing and really, who could resists the main main Mr. Shuester. He rocks my world. I am hoping that he will leave his lying wife and make a move on Emma soon. She rocks my world. Rayma Mays is the cutest red-head I have ever seen and she dresses like a rockstar in this show. SRSLY. She may be a little crazy OCD but it's worth it, it makes her, her. I can't wait for the next episode. I'm about to make HULU a favorite on my computer so I can check in all the time. So everyone reading this, watch GLEE then watch HOUSE, then take a bathroom break and go make fun of the sicknast ugly man on GOSSIP GIRL, after which you can hunker down and watch all the old episodes of BURN NOTICE and laugh your pants off. Then you can fall asleep to GILMORE GIRLS on your couch and love your life forever.

Why hello Mr. Hotty-Mc-Hawt-Pants, I would love to get your number. Maybe you and the Accafellas could come and sing me a lullaby. Minus the creepy molester guy and the short-short gym teacher Ken. Actually, on second thought... how about we just make this a one on one kind of thing? :D

Yes you are gorgeous, yes I love your OCD cleaning habits, yes your outfits are what I want to wear EVERY-SINGLE-DAY, and of course we can be best friends, as long as you keep dating Ken. (okay, really I want her and Mr. S to get together, they would rock my world!)

Comments

  1. I watched 5 minuets of this show and thought it was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. No offense. But I know Laura loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts