Gilmore Vs. Gilmore: Mac & PC Debate

If you follow me on twitter you should be privy to the many amazing lines from Gilmore Girls that I have fallen in love with the past week or so. My current favorite is when Lorelai is reading a postcard from her mother and she says something along the lines of... tripped a nun, kicked another dog, and the sun sets on apollo. I laughed out loud at the "tripped a nun" part. HILARIOUS. I also laughed at the fact that in that very episode the only clean shirt Rory had was a "Give Bush a Wedgie" shirt. Priceless.

Something I realized by watching this show are the small subtlties between the two Gilmores. You know, the Lorelai/Rory Gilmores and the Emily/Richard Gilmores. Take pleasure in realizing this fact.

Lorelai and Rory ONLY own Mac's. Only apple. With the one exception of the computer at the Dragonfly and a weird Samsung brand computer in the 5th season. Richard and Emily own PC's. How fitting. Conservative versus liberal. Now, if you can't figure that one out you have been living under a rock. Now, I'm not liberal lovin' hipster but I do love me a MAC, and I wouldn't trade my baby Mitzi in for all the PC crap in the world! Now all I need to do is get AT&T and buy an iPhone and I am livin' the hybrid life.

(don't judge me for how observant I am okay....)

Comments

  1. That is such a random observation!
    Love it!!!
    K I'm with you on this one!
    Mi hermana just bought a macbook...SERIOUS COVETING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust that you already ride a fake vintage beach cruiser

    or an old steel road bike you bought from salvation army.

    ReplyDelete
  3. neither... i'm not in shape enough to ride a bike. but the only bike i do have is a vintage beach cruiser. it's pink.. and it's my mom's. ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby--do I even need to remind you what my passion is?? ha ha i think not! but to everyone else out there.. I <3 Mac! and I'm not liberal either.. just smart ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts