Bumpin' & Grindin' In Banana Republic

I know today is Sunday. I did a horrible thing. I didn't go to church, and not to make an excuse as to why that is okay, because it isn't. I had a great time though. I went to the mall with my Mom and my friend Danielle. We went to lunch at Brio ( a really good italian restaurant) then we shopped. Danielle and I embarrassed my Mom all day, and it was great! We danced while she shopped and were annoying and loud, and the sales people loved us. Accept for the lady in Banana Republic who wanted to seriously kill us. We got so many dirty looks from her.
I have some really exciting news too. Danielle and I are going to California for a week. I am sooooo excited. I can't wait to go!!! We are staying at a hotel just 1 mile from the beach and we are going to hang out at the beach all day and it is going to be soooooo much fun! :D YAY YAY YAY! :D

I reached 300 posts just the other day and I know a lot of people don't read my blog now, because of the address change but your input would be great. My sister Jordan already shared her idea on the post below... so anyone else? kthanksbye

Comments

  1. Mom said you guys all had fun and that you two where acting crazy like always! Glad you had fun and maybe you should think about doing feature Friday again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts