Armagosa

Yesterday, I went out with my friends Danielle and Chance to Armagosa to play in the sand dunes! To be honest, I wasn't very excited at first, because I'm not much of a four wheeling kind of girl. It was great though! I had sooo much fun! I even learned how to drive a clutch and went on a night ride on the dunes! It was so amazing! Chance made an amazing dutch oven dinner and we had a great time. I had to work today so I came home last night, but it was still a ton of fun! When we were packing the trailer in the morning Chance had a creative idea on how to put the four wheeler in the back of the truck. He didn't have ramps just wood beams so it was pretty crazy. That's what the first picture is of. Pretty self explanatory. :D
I actually really liked the dunes and I'm thinking about the next time my sister goes to make her take me with her! :D


Comments

  1. 1. That looks like some crazy idea dad would try to load the bikes, except he would make me ride it into the back not push.
    2. Those sunglasses you are wearing are pretty rockin.
    3. I like how you guys are matching.
    4. I think you should blog about.. something you enjoy doing these days. What makes you happy, what brings a smile to that pretty little face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts