A Table For One?

The past few weeks I have been hanging out with my friend Danielle. Danielle rocks, Danielle is fun, and Danielle is taken. Sorry boys... Anyways, since she is taken I have been playing the third wheel of the tricycle for a while. Which, is no big, especially with her new boyfriend Chance. Chance is probably one of the nicest and funnest guys you will ever meet. He is perfect for Danielle. Seriously. ANYWAYS. I find this kind of a flashback. Danielle will kill me for this if she ever reads my blog, but freshmen year is flashing in my memory. Freshmen year Danielle and I were best friends, Her, Me, and her Boyfriend Bill. Yep this exact thing was happening just under 4 years ago. CRAZY. While I love to be the second girlfriend (Chance always pays, which I fear is doing a number on his wallet) I also would love to have someone. I know you are all saying JUST WAIT! He will come your way, blah blah blah, I know. But can a girl get a break around here? I'm not asking for someone to marry me or commit to me. It would just be nice to have someone who really likes to just hang out with me.
This doesn't call for a pity party or anything. I am just sayin'. Now here are some pictures from last night. BEWARE they include thick-rimmed glasses and bowling.
left to right.
Danielle & I, Me OF COURSE, The cutest picture ever of Chance & Danielle, Kylee & I, and Daniell & I again.














Comments

  1. Dude I TOTALLY know how you feel!!!!!
    Feel free to vent anytime to me!!!
    You are so cute!
    I LOVE that shirt.
    And you + those glasses = fetching!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts