A Prayer For Another

I got to go back to institute today. I love having a church class once a week. Besides on Sunday because it just isn't the same when you are learning in a chair as when you learn at a desk. I love to go to institute. LOVE IT! I got to talk to some old friends and have those mind-numbing conversations about movies I haven't seen or shows I need to watch, and things. I loved getting back to that.

A sad moment happened tonight, I saw a car accident. Actually, I didn't SEE it but I really felt horrible driving by the scene. I was thrown back to my car accident and it hurt my heart. I saw the boy of one of the 5 cars in the accident with his head in his hands walking back to his demolished truck shaking his head. I could picture tears running down his face and what he is going to be going through for the next few months. Then after thinking of him I thought of the man in the big truck, the two smaller cars, and the other big truck. I felt sick... then I prayed. I prayed that heavenly father would help those people and their families and I thanked him for keeping me safe. He is so good at that.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts