You are So Chicken

Holy crap, so I just had the craziest experience. This lady just came into the store and I was ringing up her purchase. When you buy something 9.95 or above you get a stamp on this stamp card for that one item.

So she buys a candle that is 19.95 and she goes.

"Can you give me two stamps for that please."

I was kind of confused, so I explained the whole card process to her again and she was persistent. I told her I wouldn't do it, and that I was sorry that I couldn't make that happen for her. Then she goes...

" I can't believe you wont do that. I wont tell anyone. You are so chicken."

Seriously?

Okay lady you are raunchy... but I can go to sleep tonight with a clear conscience.

Comments

  1. Shelby get out! hahaha chicken? She hittin it up old school yo!...good job stickin to your guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whore.
    Her.
    Not you.
    You are virtuous and honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a chicken. But a nice chicken. Ok so maybe you are not a chicken and I just like to say the word chicken. CHICKEN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts