Thoughts of Mine

I have been having a ton of random thoughts....


I really don’t like talking on the phone, or answering phones, or texting. Unless I am the one calling or if it is someone I have been waiting for a text from. Sorry if I don’t answer my phone when you call, it’s not you... it’s me.


My books for my classes... wait sorry INTERRUPTION


My first class was supposed to start today the 27th or at least that is how I envisioned it, when it said that the class would be unavailable until August 27th at 12 AM. I guess that makes sense, but I didn’t think of it the right way, so my class doesn’t start until tonight, or tomorrow morning.


All my books are crazy huge and are in little itty-bitty font. It is just so precious, and I love it! Not.


I am really considering starting a gilmore girl marathon. Then, I thought about it, and class and schedules will be getting busier and busier. So that idea went out the window as soon as it came in.


I got asked out on a date for Saturday night, I am so excited. SO excited!


I have found that boys don’t really like my short hair, so I have to be ten times more outgoing and ten times more confident. Just to make up for the fact that I don’t have long flowing locks. Maybe then, boys will take.


I am really excited to go to church on Sunday. It is going to be a really good Sunday.


I just finished 1 Nephi in the Book of Mormon on my read-through. It’s kind of exciting.

Comments

  1. Yay for dates!
    I know what you mean about the guys don't dig short hair thing!
    LOVE GILMORE GIRLS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts