Somethings I Noticed

  • I'm pretty sure like 5 of my 50 blogging friends posted today. It's kind of weird only going to my google reader once.
  • I love that my friends are getting married, but I don't like Bridal Showers/Bachelorett Parties. Sex is scary and I would rather not hear about the inner-workings. Thanks.
  • Some days I really shouldn't be around people.
  • Some days are just bad "earth days", the kind of days when everyone you know seems to be in a bad mood. Today was that day.
  • I don't like packing.
  • Reading blogs is kind of a stress reliever for me.
  • When people have conversations about big issues like, school funding and politics, I get queasy and want to throw up. (Maybe I need to be more mature, but I hate talking about it.)

That is all...

Comments

  1. i love sex..
    not like ive had it or anything.. but its fun to talk about with like my sisters and stuff.. its nice to be informed.

    maybe you should talk to ur sisters about it. its so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hate packing, it sucks.
    Loves to the Shelby Lou!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts