Dear John

I think I might be a little attached to missionaries. How bad is that? I have a ton of missionary friends out right now, and I'm not going to name them all, because I will forget one or two. None of these missionaries are mine, I don't love any of them with that fire in my bosom, or do I plan on marrying any of these boys. Now that that is cleared up...

I write and write and write all the time at least 3 letters a week. Usually. It is a hobby, one that I don't mind having. Getting a letter from a missionary is the greatest thing ever. You get the best advice, you get great stories, and they are always ending their letters with a testimony. You see, I'm the kind of girl that loves it when guys talk about their missions. I think it is the neatest thing. Those boys spent two years serving, they deserve to gab on and on about it. I would. Now, that doesn't give them the right to always be reminiscing, but it's nice to hear about it every while.

Something sad has happened lately though. Something, I knew would happen, but I was just in denial. They stopped writing. They all ran out of time at the same time. They all started to focus completely on their service to the Lord and here I am wishing I knew their moms better so I could get the lo-down. I know that I shouldn't be sad and I should be more understanding, but it is KILLING ME! I know better then to pray for letters, ha so here I am blogging about how much I miss them.

Wish me luck??

This is me with all six of the letters I wrote the other day... :D LOVE THEM!

Comments

  1. Oh you are awesome for writing so many...the appreciate your letters more than you could ever know...
    but I do know what you mean about wanting the low down on how they are doing...
    GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like my sister Kim, story of her life.
    You're so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts