BAH

I can't focus on anything to write and I want to write right now! I have to pull a double shift at work today and I am so incredibly tired. The night before last we stayed out until 3 in the morning laying on the grass covered in blankets looking at the moon. Wishing it would come closer and be bigger then it was. Then, last night I didn't get off work until 11 o'clock and by that time I was so loopy that I was too hyper to sleep. So a war ensued between Jane and I to see who could be the most obnoxious. I am pretty sure I won.

Jane pantsed me about 12 times and made me cry so hard with laughter. I couldn't breathe. It was the greatest feeling in the world. You know the feeling, I know you do. When you can't breathe because you are laughing so hard. Honestly it takes years off your life. So, if you want to be older, don't try it at home.

I had the most awkward conversation yesterday. I'm not sure how to talk about it though. I don't know what to say besides... it was sad, it was crazy, and it ended in a kiss.

Other then that I am listening to this playlist.

Comments

  1. Lame double shifts!
    I LOVE laughing so I can't breathe!!
    At girls camp this week a couple of us laid under the stars every night and it was GLORIOUS.
    A KISS????????????????????
    WHAT?????????????????????????
    O.my.goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts