A New Series

Well, my last post was a dud, but I will keep it there just in case someone would like to redeem themselves!

In other news, I think I am going to pull out some new and old tricks. Somethings that I know will make people happy, and some things that I am not sure if I will keep doing. I have decided to start a new series on my blog. A series of posts for before I leave Logan. That will will always remind me how much I love it here and how glad I have been to have these grand experiences. It will be called "Lovely Logan" and I will label it so that you, my dear readers can look at any "Lovely Logan" post you would like, at any time. I'm not sure if this will last, because I have kind of been steering away from the whole this a blog and I NEED people's input and I MUST entertain.

The second thing that will be making a comeback is Feature Friday. What was that? YES you read that correctly... FEATURE FRIDAY! I might have to make this a weekend Feature for the next couple of weeks though, because I just ADORE some people in my life and I want you all to know about them!

Lastly, I will be doing some other minor improvements and more detailed things that you should watch out for on the sidebar to your right. So keep reading and I hope you enjoy the things I post about. Indeed this will be an adventure!

Love Peace & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. so you decided to move home then? when is that happening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're making the smart choice about going home....but I'm sure it'll be hard but I know you can get through it!!
    I'm REALLY looking forward to this new series of yours!
    And I'm overjoyed to see the return of feature Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts