Wanting Things

I want so many different things. I want to study people, their history, then explore the world and make sense of different cultures. I really would love to be able to speak spanish and communicate for others who can't. I want to know more then what I do at this very moment. I also want to strategically place lit up mason jars on thin white table cloths with yellow rose petals all around. Making the most casually elegant wedding. I would love to harness my talents and write all day without being stuck for words or interpretations of things. To go to school and study writing and spanish and leave knowing so much more and being so much more talented at things, is what I want to do.

YET ALL AT THE SAME TIME...

I feel like I need to go to school for a few years, then aspire to something higher. Serving for the Lord in every waking moment I have for a good 18 months.

BUT EVEN MORE THEN THAT...

I want to make time fly and soar around me so that I can find that "someone" and be sealed together for time and eternity, become a mother, and love my family more then any other silly ambition to write.

THEN, I THINK. RIGHT NOW...

I just really really want to be in Vegas cuddling with my puppies. I miss them terribly!

Love Peace & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou Whoo

Comments

Popular Posts