The Day of My Birth

Yes, that is today! Everyone ushered in my birthday yesterday with a boatload of fireworks! Now, it is time to rummage through leftovers, lounge around with friends, and think about the wonderful day that today is!

I was brought into this earth! (Thanks Mom) and I was given a name... Shelby Lou, then I was told I was my oldest sisters birthday present! Seeing as, her birthday is tomorrow. Oh how glorious the day was! In reality, my birthday has always consisted of me cleaning up fireworks in the morning and cleaning house before I could do ANYTHING. Which is fine by me... now. I am so thankful for all of my many birthdays! My amazing parents and siblings, and of course my wonderful friends!!!

Tell me one thing you love about me, since today IS my birthday... I do deserve a little praise don't you think?!

haha...

LEAVE LOVE
Love Peace & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou Whoo
19 Years Old TODAY!

Comments

  1. one thing I love about you? Let me think I will have to get back to you on that......... Just joking! I love that you are the best little sister EVER! And that you are cool and not afraid to try new things. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    And I love your name. serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, girl!

    I love that you love your life. It shows through on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you will totally rock out in your car, sing at the top of your lungs and even dance, and you soooo don't care who is watching. I also love that you were my birthday present 19 years ago. Happy B-day . . . . again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo for 19!!!!! Miss Shelby Lou you are awesome! You always look for the positive and you keep truckin along. Hope you had an awesome birthday. It's 11 over here so it's almost Monday for me. Off to bed now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz Cumpleanos Shelby my love!!!

    You know what, I love you so much that I'm not going to tell you one thing I love about you, I"m going to tell you 5!

    Five Things I Love About ShelbyLou

    1. How straight up and honest she is.
    2. How she's not afraid to speak her mind and be herself.
    3. She's a GREAT blog friend and is always spreading the love!!!
    4. She's absolouetly beautiful!!
    5. She takes FABULOUS PICTURES!!

    Love ya tons girl!!
    Happy 19th!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! :D

    One thing I love about you is your super cute, happy personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that silly little smile you get when your caught off gaurd...makes me laugh! - noel I love how you play and have fun with you (specifically the faux-mohawk hairdo! - mo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts