One Love?

He has to be...

Funny
Open
Social
Loving
Honest
Honorable
Smart
Clueless
Caring
Adoring
Handsome
Legit
Able

He needs to...

Open doors on special occasions
Leave voice mails
Honor his priesthood
Make jokes
Love people and children
Tell people about me (because I wouldn't be able to keep quiet about him)
Have faults that make him human
Always be trying to be better

Where is he??
Somewhere out there. Do you believe there is one right person for everyone??
I've got to improve myself before this guy will show up.

Comments

  1. Stop looking and he will find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open doors on special occasions???
    how about EVERY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post... <3

    A lot of girls set unreasonable standards, but those are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts